- You should never apply for Medicaid because the state will take everything?
- You can never apply for VA benefits unless you were overseas?
- You don’t need Estate Planning because you aren’t rich?
Want to find out why they are wrong? Come to this free public seminar for answers!
Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
Zanesville-Muskingum County Conference & Welcome Center
205 N. 5th St
Zanesville, OH 43701
Speaker: Michael T. Bryan, Attorney at Law
Elder Law /Medicaid and Veterans Benefits Planning
Stubbins, Watson, Bryan & Witucky Co., L.P.A
Please call today for reservations, seating is limited -740-452-8484
If you are unable to attend the live program, please feel free to visit our website to view a pre-recorded seminar at: www.swbwlawfirm.com/how-to-protect-assets-from-the-cost-of-long-term-care
If you would like to receive a copy of my latest book, please visit our website at: www.swbwlawfirm.com/estate-medicaid-and-va-planning-an-ohio-guide.
In Ohio, the average cost for nursing home care is $82,860………..
What is your plan?
- Do you know how to protect up to one-half or more of your assets and still qualify for Medicaid?
- Do you know how to receive between $14,742.00 and $27,195.00 in Veterans Benefits each year that can be used to help pay for health care costs?
- Do you know how to protect even more of your assets if you plan for Medicaid’s 5 year look back period and the new VA 3 year look back period?
Register for the seminar or download my book for more information!