Zanesville, OH eldercare attorneys help seniors plan
Click below for detailed reports and learn how to plan today!
- “What Every Ohioan Should Know About Using Medicaid to Help Pay for Long-Term Healthcare Costs”
- “Top 8 Misconceptions Ohioans Have About Using Veterans Benefits to Pay for Healthcare Costs”
- “Top 9 Questions Ohioans Should Ask About Their Estate Planning”
Effective safeguards provide security for the elderly and their children
Most Ohioans understand the necessity of planning for the future We work hard and put money away for inevitable expenses: our home mortgage, children’s education, and retirement. We purchase insurance that covers our home, auto, health and life. But one area where our planning often falls short is elder care. We like to hope we’ll have a healthy and active retirement, but there is always the possibility that with old age will come illness. Stubbins, Watson, Bryan & Witucky Co., L.P.A. helps our neighbors in and around Zanesville solidify their future planning with legal safeguards in case of infirmity, so elders who become vulnerable are properly cared for and can still leave a legacy to their loved ones.
Sharply focused elder law attorneys provide personalized service
What distinguishes Stubbins, Watson, Bryan & Witucky Co., L.P.A. from other broad-based law firms is that we don’t have attorneys who dabble in many areas. We have attorneys who focus narrowly on discrete areas of the law working in collaboration with each other. This allows depth of experience in the areas we cover. We’re fortunate to have these distinguished attorneys dedicating their careers to elder law:
- Attorney Mark A. Watson has more than 30 years of experience in elder law. Mark is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. He is also a member of the Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section of the Ohio State Bar Association and an appointed member of the Estate Planning Trust and Probate Council of the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Attorney Michael T. Bryan has more than 10 years of elder law experience. He practices extensively in the area of long-term care planning, elder law, guardianships and estate planning, including asset protection strategies for Medicaid and Veterans Benefits eligibility. Michael is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Michael is a member of the Veterans Affairs Committee and the Ohio State Bar Association Elder and Special Needs Law Committee.
If you are approaching retirement, are already retired or are concerned about an elderly relative, our attorneys are ready to listen, evaluate your circumstances and inform you of your options regarding Medicaid Planning, Veterans Affairs, Guardianships and Estate Planning.
Contact our experienced elder law attorneys in downtown Zanesville, OH
Attorneys at Stubbins, Watson, Bryan & Witucky Co., L.P.A. have vast experience in elder law and benefits planning. To ensure that you or your elderly love one is adequately covered, speak to a knowledgeable professional in downtown Zanesville. To schedule a consultation, call us at (740) 452-8484 or contact our firm online.