In Ohio, the average cost for nursing home care is $78,840………..
Do you have a plan?
- Do you know how to protect up to one-half or more of your assets and still qualify for Medicaid?
- Do you know how to receive between $14,509.00 and $26,766.00 in Veterans Benefits each year that can be used to help pay for health care costs?
- Do you know how to protect even more of your assets if you plan for Medicaid’s 5 year look back period and the new VA 3 year look back period?
This is your opportunity to find out how these programs can work together, how to protect your assets and most importantly have peace of mind. Find out why you should talk to an attorney, before attempting anything on your own!
My next public seminars are scheduled for:
- November 19th, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 17th, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
The programs are being held at John McIntire Library, 220 N. 5th St., Zanesville, Ohio 43701. As we get closer to the time for the program, be sure to call ahead (at 740-452-8484) to register as seats are limited.