More information coming soon!
In the meantime, what are your answers to the following questions?
- Do you know how to protect up to one-half or more of your assets and still qualify for Medicaid?
- Do you know how to receive between $15,816.00 and $29,175.00 in Veterans Benefits each year that can be used to help pay for health care costs?
- Do you know how to protect even more of your assets if you plan for Medicaid’s 5 year look back period and the new VA 3 year look back period?
If your answer is “NO” to any of the above, click the links below for answers today!
- “What Every Ohioan Should Know About Using Medicaid to Help Pay for Long-Term Healthcare Costs”
- “Top 8 Misconceptions Ohioans Have About Using Veterans Benefits to Pay for Healthcare Costs”
- “Top 9 Questions Ohioans Should Ask About Their Estate Planning”
We always recommend downloading my new book as well. Click the image below to download your digital copy right now!